At Dasvandh Network, we strive to raise the level of giving within the Sikh community. Our goal is to generate the resounding voice of support for ALL Panthic initiatives and continue to raise the conversation about Dasvandh in North America. By giving TEN, we are able to extend our reach and further more panthic causes.
We are pleased to announce our 4th annual DasvandhWeek! Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 12th through Sunday, November 20th! With Guru’s Kirpa and our community’s generosity, nearly $400,000 has been raised for Panthic causes over the past three DasvandhWeek’s combined.
Dasvandh given on a monthly basis, through recurring donations, helps provide a more sustainable source of funding for Panthic projects. A monthly donation of $10, $20, or $50 goes a long way in helping projects and organizations reach their fundraising goals. Stand with us as we fundraise for these activists.
Please give during DasvandhWeek and we’ll match your donation to make your Dasvandh go further.
Matching Fund Policy – 2016 DasvandhWeek Guidelines
- $500 single donation match limit
- $50 / month recurring donation match limit for 12 months.*
- $5000 match cap for each independent organization (or independent project if not a listed organization).
- Matches will be made at the end of each day.
- Payment processing fees for funds donated during the week will be waived; standard processing fees will be applied to subsequent recurring donations matches.
- No new organizations or projects will be approved after 10/19 until DasvandhWeek is over.
Join us this #DasvandhWeek as we give TEN to support Panthic causes!
Vaaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!