We are pleased to announce our 3rd annual DasvandhWeek– mark your calendars for Saturday, November 7th through Sunday, November 15th! With Guru’s kirpa and our community’s generosity during the past two DVWeek’s, over $250,000 was raised for Panthic projects! As individuals we are strong, but as a community we are unstoppable when we all start #GivingTogether and making a difference for Panthic causes.
Dasvandh given on a monthly basis, through recurring donations, helps provide a more sustainable source of funding for Panthic projects. Any amount can really make a difference. A monthly donation of $10, $20, or $50 goes a long way in helping projects and organizations reach their goals faster.
Please give during DasvandhWeek and we’ll match your donation to make your Dasvandh go further (some limits apply).
Our goal this year is to raise $30,000 in matching funds. The final amount will be confirmed in early November.
2015 DasvandhWeek Overall Guidelines
- Processing fees will be waived for donations during the week so 200% of donations during the week will be distributed.
- To promote fairness, each independent organization (or independent project if you are not a listed organization) is capped at $5,000 for the week.
- If matching funds are remaining at the end of the week, we will apply them in the order donations were made starting from November 7th (with a cap of up to an additional $2,000 per independent organization or project). The cap is a combined cap for both one-time and recurring donations, so future recurring matches will be taken into account.
- Each individual donation will be matched up to $1,500 to promote participation. Org./project board members or employees are capped at $250 (for individual or aggregate recurring amount).
- No new organizations or projects will be approved after 10/19 until DasvandhWeek is over.
Roughly one third of the matching fund (e.g., $10,000 if the fund is $30,000) will be allocated to one-time donations
- Matches will be made at the end of each day.
- If funds are remaining at week end, then the balance will be allocated based on the order of donation.
Roughly two thirds of the matching fund (e.g., $20,000 if the fund is $30,000) will be allocated to recurring donations
- Matches will be made at end of each day for the initial donation amount.
- We will match the recurring donation for the following year (through October 2016). E.g., if someone makes a $10 monthly donation (yearly total of $120) starting in DasvandhWeek, we will match $10 per month through October 2016 so long as the recurring donation remains active.
- Only new recurring donations will be matched (e.g., a donor can’t cancel a previous recurring donation and start a new one to the same org/project to get it matched).
- If recurring matching funds are remaining at week end, then the balance will be re-allocated to the one-time donation pool.
- If recurring donations are cancelled in the future, then any remaining matching amount will be applied to the 2016 #DasvandhWeek Matching Fund.
- Payment processing fees for funds donated during the week will be waived; standard processing fees will be applied to subsequent recurring donations
Join us for #DasvandhWeek so we can give together and do more good!