Dasvandh Network Associate Director
The Dasvandh Network (“DVN”) is looking for a bright, dedicated, and passionate individual to serve as Associate Director. Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, the Associate Director will lead DVN and be responsible for co-developing the strategy of the organization, and executing DVN’s mission. Success in this role requires a commitment to the mission of both spreading the Guru’s message of Dasvandh and Vand Chakna as well as providing a sustainable source of funding for Sikh projects. The full-time Director will oversee the daily operations of the organization and also serve as the principal spokesperson.
Associate Director Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Board to reach $1Million/year in funds raised by 2020
- Oversee all functional areas including marketing, operations, technology, operations, and financial reporting
- Lead the development of an annual operations and marketing plan
- Execute and implement strategic plan in accordance with outlined timelines and scope
- Maintain and grow partnerships with Sikh organizations, project leaders, and activists
- Actively and consistently engage and energize volunteers, alumni, and donors
- Lead intern recruitment and manage/develop the annual intern class
- Serve as a spokesperson for Dasvandh Network
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-2 years work experience required; 3-5 years preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and be a “self-starter”
- Unrelenting focus on execution
- Outstanding written and communication skills with demonstrated ability to produce materials such as annual reports, newsletters, direct mail and other forms of communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish trust and rapport with diverse groups of people
- Evening and weekend work is occasionally required
How to Apply
- Please email an explanation of your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dasvandh Network
Dasvandh Network’s mission is to inspire an increase in the level of giving to organizations and charitable projects across North America by providing transparency, trust, access, and awareness of Panthic-related efforts. Since its launch in 2013, Dasvandh Network’s crowdfunding platform has raised nearly $1.5M dollars for Sikhi-related projects. DVN has seen consistent growth in our funds raised for the community, with over $550,000 raised in 2017 alone.