The Dasvandh Network was founded in 2010 to reignite the spirit of giving within the Sikh Community. We have two primary goals:
1. To inspire a new level of giving within the Community
2. To support Sikh and related initiatives through consistent funding
To achieve this goal, DVN has built a new online giving platform where Sikhs and Sikhi-related projects can actively participate in the spirit of Dasvandh (giving back to the community). We assist Sikh organizations and community projects find new donors and volunteers through web-based fundraising, social media tools, and donation processing. In addition to financial support, we offer strategic and operational advisory services.
The Dasvandh Network is looking for a bright, dedicated and passionate individual to work with us this summer to help grow the organization. raise awareness of the crowdfunding platform at dvnetwork.org and promote the projects on the site.
- Forge and manage relationships with Sikh organizations, community members and activists
- Conduct project awareness sessions at Gurdwaras and Conferences
- Manage social media communications
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers
- Research and author grant proposals
- A drive for results that reflects a very strong ownership mentality
- Strong presence and relationship building skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Please email an explanation of your interest and resume to info [at] dvnetwork [dot] org